4h ATV 500cc 4x4 Quad Island Adventure
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Santa Maria, Sal
- Product code: PZ251Z
On this 4 hour coast to coast off road guided island tour you have the possibility to discover all the highlights of the island.
The tour starts on the west coast, discovering the:
· Murdeira bay with the Lion mountain
· The Fontona oasis
· Palmeira, the main port of the island
· Arriving to the north western side to the amazing natural swimming pools of Burracona where you can admire the Blue eye
· Terra Boa, where you can see the mirage
· Pedra de Lume with the old crater of the volcano where you can find the second most salty water of the World. Panorama point stop on the top.
· Shark bay, to see the lemon sharks in their natural environment
· Crossing through Serra Negra, the natural reserve of the island
· Kite beach, a beautiful white sandy beach full of colorful kite surfs
· Salt flats of Santa Maria surrounded by a lot of beautiful sand dunes
· Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
· Morning departure
· Professional local guide
· Hotel pickup and drop-off
· 1 bottle of water
· Helmet, glasses and overall
· Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
· Extra drinks
· Shemagh availabe to purchase
· Eventual Entrance fees
· Minimum age for driving is 18 years
· Not recommended for children aged 6 or under
· Not recommended for pregnant women
· Without a valid and original driving license the driver will not be able to participate on the tour and no refund will be given.
· Closed shoes are mandatory
NOTICE: Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.