- Durata: 2 Ore (circa)
- Luogo: Santa Maria, Sal
- Codice prodotto: PW1VD7
With this excursion, we support the conservation of the sea turtles of Sal Island by donating part of the profits to the local non-profit @ProjectBiodiversityCV. Their guards and volunteers have been protecting the turtles for the last four nesting seasons! If you would like to help even more, you can also adopt a baby turtle in our offices, and take home a nice official certificate of adoption (all money goes to the protection of sea turtles).
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Dress code: Dark colored clothes and closed shoes.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- The duration of transfers are approximate.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full
- Security Certificate by SGS
Dark coloured clothes and trainers needed. It’s forbidden to take photos with flash.
English, Hungarian, Romanian, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Slovak, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German.